keskiviikko 23. marraskuuta 2011

Picture perfect moments
  Scattered all around the floor
    I can't fight without you anymore
                                                            
                                                            And I wonder if I
                                                           Ever cross your mind
                                                          For me it happens all the time


 
RAKASTAN ♥
                                                                   And I don't know how
                                                                     I can do without
                                                                   I just need you now

                                                                     Kuvat © Piia L.

                                               Piia otti meistä tälläisiä söpöily-kuvia 11kk:n kunniaksi, enjoy!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti